Provides basic nursing care to patients, under direct supervision.
1. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Conducts job duties in accordance with established hospital policy and safety/sanitation standards.
2. Obtains and documents patient vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, SaO2, respiration pulse, pain and weight, and I&Oï¿½s.
3. Provides personal care assistance to patients, including bathing, oral care, shaving, dressing, eating, bed pans, and transportation.
4. Maintains patient documentation.
5. Maintains confidentiality of patient and unit care data.
6. Demonstrates sensitivity to patient comfort and privacy.
7. Participates in educational programs and in-service meetings as requested. Attends continuing education courses related to area of specialization to remain current in the field.
ï¿½ High School graduate
ï¿½ Current CA CNA license
ï¿½ CPR Certification
Job: Rehab/Long Term Accute Care/Skilled
Primary Location: Joshua Tree, California
Facility: Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2005004851
About Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
“Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company with 115,000 employees united around a common mission: to help people live happier, healthier lives. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including United Surgical Partners International, the Company operates general acute care and specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers and other outpatient facilities. Tenet's Conifer Health Solutions subsidiary provides technology-enabled performance improvement and health management solutions to hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks, physician groups, self-insured organizations and health plans.