Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where youâ��ll benefit from:
â�¢A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home â�¢A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs â�¢A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
Key Result Areas 1. Quality: â�¢ The employee demonstrates accuracy, and reliability , and assumes responsibility for the qualify fo work performed. â�¢ Follows district rules and regulations maintaining appropriate licensure, certifiation, and authorization required for employment. â�¢ Follows all infection control regulations and uses standard precautions appropriately. â�¢ Uses proper body mechanics and safety equipment. Performs duties in a safe manner. â�¢ Follows all safety, fire and disaster regulations. Is knowledgeable about hazardous materials and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for chemicals used in the work area. â�¢ Reports safety hazards and injuries immediately to supervisor.
2. People: â�¢ The employee workes independentaly and requests assistance/direction when needed. â�¢ Assumes responsibility for a clear and orderly work area. â�¢ Dresses appropriately for work assignment as per dress code.
3. Economics: â�¢ The employee makes good use of time and resources, and completes work assignments. â�¢ Appropriately and consistently uses the time keeping system and completes corrections in a timely manner. â�¢ Performs work in a cost efficient method. Uses district resources appropriately. â�¢ Meets or exceeds district rules on attendance and tardiness.
4. Service: â�¢ The employee meets or exceeds customer service expectations.
5. Innovation: â�¢ The employee pursues appropriate training opportunities to lean job related skills, policies and procedures.
House Supervisor Nursing Admin Full Time Varied Shift Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where youâ��ll benefit from:
â�¢A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
â�¢A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
â�¢A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
Position Summary To provide quality, timely and courteous services to all Hi-Desert Memorial Healthcare Districtâ��s customers. To assist other members of the Administrative team with clerical support and to keep resident and employee records accurately filed.
1. The employee meets or exceeds customer service expectations by using AIDET.
2. Uses good telephone etiquette by using good grammar, a full introduction and transferring properly. 3. Greets and directs visitor promptly. Asks for identification when appropriate. Assists with facility work by typing, filing, taking meeting minutes as requested. Hangs the daily staffing ratios per Department of Health requirements.
4. Greets and directs visitor promptly. Asks for identification when appropriate. Assists with facility work by typing, filing, taking meeting minutes as requested. Hangs the daily staffing ratios per Department of Health requirements.
5. Observes all HIPAA confidentiality rules by conducting business with staff, residents and family members away from other visitors.
6. Handles money for activities, meals for visitors and staff, and fund raising as needed. Money is handled with accuracy.
7. Keeps the lobby neat by looking for trash, calling for housekeeping or engineering as needed. Calls for assistance when necessary for any disruptive behavior.
8. Reports inappropriate activity or abusive behavior to residents immediately per our abuse policy.
Physical demands: 1. Moves chairs and decorative material around lobby. 2. Frequent and prolonged sitting. 3. Manuel dexterity and mobility. 4. Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 pounds) 5. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching.
Working Conditions: â�¢ Contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances. â�¢ Exposed to cleaning agents, body fluids and wastes. â�¢ May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases. â�¢ Occasional exposure to unpleasant patients.
Minimum Education/Certification/Experience: â�¢ High School Diplomas â�¢ At least six months of front desk/customer service experience.
ns to access E-mail and bed tracking systems
Primary Location: Joshua Tree, California
Facility: Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2105013608
About Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.