Executive Director to provide services in Saginaw county, Michigan. Will develop business expansion and growth projects for additional assisted living facilities and purchases of medical practices throughout Michigan. - 20%. Directly work with architects, engineers, consultants, and banks to secure loans and accountants and prepare detailed project cost estimates identifying specific costs for all related components required for construction of proposed al facilities taking into consideration material costs, labor costs, furniture costs, etc. 15%. Prepare detailed business plan covering all aspects of market research, operations, hr, marketing and finances taking into consideration projection of cash flows, breakeven study of financial section, and determine hr need of existing facility after expansion 10%. Provide ccc with specific market analysis identifying demand and supply for assisted living (al) beds within targeted area by taking into account competitor analysis as to the occupancy, rates, product quality, etc. development of organizational structure of proposed al facility and subsequent recruitment for the facility. -10%. oversee the overall financial management of ccc including sales and marketing efforts to complete all sales, set occupancy goals and ensure they are met; identify and implement quality assurance methods ensuring each facility's administration conducts billing (coding, drg assignment and medical records for the patient population is properly maintained); budgeting and planning, and facility population flow and ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations. quantify and project sales. -10% Preparation of financial statements, including but not limited to profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow statements taking into account the financial data for the current facility and any other additional facilities that are currently being developed and any future ones as part of the cccs expansion plan. 5% Sets budgeting goals determining cash requirements to sustain daily operations of ccc and forecasting cash flows for tactical decisions. 5%. Provide calculation and determination of break even units/revenue to be able to take strategic and tactical decisions. 2.5%. Calculation of financial ratios such as return on investment, return on assets, receivables turnover, profitability, debt to equity, dividend ratios. 2.5%. Raising and determining equity requirements. -10%. Auditing the flow of funds throughout the organization by establishing controls to monitor revenues and expenses so that they may not be over or understated and represent a true and fair image of the business. 2.5%. maintain financial documentation and reports of audit activity to ensure corporate compliance. 2.5%. Provide supervision of the community operations, maintain relationships with families of the residents. ensure processes in place for quality food, quality care, housekeeping, and overall operations runs smoothly 5%. Will supervise 37 employees as follows: 1 resident care director 1 activities director 1 chef 1 maintenance person 10 supervisors 5 med passers 18 caregivers. Masters in hospitality management or business admin and at least 2 years experience in managing the operations of company providing housing or hospitality services. CVs: Attn: Hamza Sikander, Chesaning Comfort Care, 4180 Tittabawaassee Rd Saginaw, MI 48604.